Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Company Christmas Party

Chase Media, who Adam now works for, has an annual ice skating party in the beginning of December. Cousins, aunts, uncles, and even grandmas come to this! It was down town Salt Lake, don't know exactly what the place was called because I'm still learning my wy around Utah (don't laugh siblings) but the night was so fun!

We had dinner, then did some ice skating! It has been so long since I've done this! I think the last time was on a date at BYU or in high school. Terri, Adam's mom, was my accomplice while ice skating because we both were excited but a little tense to get on the ice. After a few triple axels and back flips we were invincible. Our cousins even taught me how to skate backwards! I was always so jealous when we were kids that Jamie knew how to rollerblade and ice skate backwards. I never could get my legs to move like they should.

After skating we took pictures with Santa-Naomi's first chance to meet Santa. She wasn't scared but just pulled on his beard the whole time. Thank goodness it was not fake because she would have pulled it off and probably would have devastated a few of the kids waiting in line behind us!

After ice skating came the best part-hot wassil-it's like hot cider but even better! That was a fun first for alot of us.

Adam was not able to come with us because he had school that night and he doesn't miss class for anything-except when Naomi was on her way- but he graduates in a week so school won't get in the way for a while, until he goes to grad school... and that starts a whole different blog.....



2 comments:

jkhoek said...

1. I would much rather not know how to skate backwards than look like a boy for that stage of life! :)
2. Naomi is such a little doll!
3. What a fun time! Thanks for the pics.

Chris and Chelz said...

looks like tons of fun! we really need to get together! cant wait to see pics of your new place!
-chelz