Saturday, August 23, 2008

Ginn Mississippi Trip '08

This past Fourth of July, yeah this is really late, we went to see our family in Mississippi! Like every trip down there, we had a great time! We swam at grandma's everyday, had a crab broil, went to the town fair, and had a bonfire on the beach on the night of the 4th. The fun never stopped. The last day of our trip we headed over to New Orleans, and we brought our tour guide, Aunt Liz so she could show us the hot spots.
awesome dad...

it's never easy to say goodbye!

We have such a great family! Thanks for a fun time, everyone!

I didn't have a camera for the trip so these pictures are from mom and Jamie, so some might be repeats from jam's blog.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, I love your family! How fun!

Mortensen Family said...

Hey Jessica it's Katie Pierce from FL. Your little girl is so cute. IT looks like she is a lot of fun. Man I miss the Ginn gang and all their fun. How is everyone? (I got your blog address from Jamie's page a while back. Now I can't look at hers. So if there is anyway i can that would be great. I would love to see how her little man is growing.)

Jess said...

hi katie, it's fun to hear from you. yeah i can give you jamie's password and username so that you could get on her blog. i have an old email-juiska21@hotmail.com if you want to email that and i'll reply with the info. take care. jess