She is getting so big and pretty. She is going to be a great big sister. We are addicted to the little mermaid over here. Does she love shoes also? Natalie loves to put shoes (any shoes) on all day long. I would love to get these two together and have a play date. They would be so cute together.
She is so adorable!!! I bet she helps you a lot in the house by sweeping the floors. What a good girl. I am proud of her for loving flip flops.....they are cool!I bet she gets her sense of humor from you. I miss you Jess!!!
7 comments:
That is too cute! I love the pic with her with the flip flops on the wrong toes! :)
She is getting so big and pretty. She is going to be a great big sister. We are addicted to the little mermaid over here. Does she love shoes also? Natalie loves to put shoes (any shoes) on all day long. I would love to get these two together and have a play date. They would be so cute together.
THis is SOOO cute Jess! She's is so beautiful & seems like SO much fun! :)
She seems to have so much personality. It's fun to sit back and watch what they really like to do.
She is so adorable!!! I bet she helps you a lot in the house by sweeping the floors. What a good girl. I am proud of her for loving flip flops.....they are cool!I bet she gets her sense of humor from you. I miss you Jess!!!
How fun! Hope you're doin well!
Post a Comment