Friday, April 24, 2009

Big Sister Advice

Naomi loves to lie next to McKay and talk to him. I can tell she loves him and that they will be very close siblings. When she talks to him she feels like he's taking in all of her advice.

I'm just glad she is adjusting to having him around!

I'm just glad she is adjusting to having him around!

He's 5 weeks now....the time goes so fast!

5 comments:

Katie B. said...

That is the sweetest thing! And those pictures! They will love those forever!

Maria said...

That is so sweet. They look so cute together. I am glad she is being such a great sister. Wow....he is already 5 weeks? Time flies. Put more pics when you get the chance. We miss you guys!

Natalie said...

How adorable! Makes me wonder what advice she is giving him. Cute.

Anonymous said...

hey jessica. i found your blog through your facebook page. your kids are adorable! you seem to be adjusting to 2 very well, and that's great! you have a beautiful family!

The Bahrs said...

Yeah, I keep waiting for you to call me when you are getting the hang of things, but I just realized I still haven't totally gotten the hang of having just Jett...so, I'm just gonna call you one of these days so Jett and Naomi can have another play date (and so we can too!). :)