Friday, May 1, 2009

Thanksgiving Point

We went to Thanksgiving Point for the first time this week, and, wow, it is beautiful and lots of fun! I wish that I could have recorded Naomi's voice when she commented on the flowers. Her favorite this to say was "beautiful flowers!" But what was I thinking...I didn't even get pictures of the flowers! I guess I was too concentrated on taking pics of the kids. Sorry cause the tulips were amazing.

We went with a few friends and enjoyed our afternoon there. McKay was a trooper-just slept most of the time.

3 comments:

Heather said...

We love Thanksgiving Point. We had Mattie's pictures taken there when she was 8 months old in the tulips! It was fun catching up with you guys through your last couple of posts.

Maria said...

How cool that you got see the beautiful flowers. I really like the pic of Naomi hanging out in the fauntain. She has so much of you...she is a brilliant girl.

Jenny Timmerman said...

We love Thanksgiving Point too! We go almost every week and have a pass. When you go again give me a call, because I can get you in for half price.