Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July Festivities

We had a busy 4th of July, and it was such a great time! We started the day with the ward/neighborhood party, where Naomi got her arm painted (she opted for that instead of her face), and did all of those other carnival type things, and ran around with her friends. McKay slept most of the time there, and Adam and I had fun chatting with friends.Then we were off to a little adult time. Adam and I went and played golf while my sis-in-law watched the kiddos. Mike, Terri and Cory came with us. My golf career just started so I'll just say that I was the "slowest".After golf we had a family barbeque, cause no 4th of July is complete without it. Naomi did sparklers and we watched a movie to end the night. Adam, Na, McKay and I all fell asleep! Ha!! Guess we all needed it.our little guy is getting so big!makeup with aunt Lynsie

4 comments:

Heather said...

It looks like you guys had a great 4th! Your little guy is getting so big, and he is a cutie.

Kristi said...

Don't you just LOVE the Fourth?! Looks like yours was FUN and FULL! Wow, McKay is getting big!
Hey, let's really get together for a park day!

The Bahrs said...

Oh so fun! Naomi is has the funniest personality! :) PS Whenever we ask Jett what we should name the baby he says "Na Na!" I think he's in love! Haha!

Smoot said...

I am so excited that I just found your blog. You have the cutest family!