One of my Best Friends got married yesterday in the St. George Temple. The kids and I made the trek down there so we could be a part of all of the great things that happened that day.
The kids taking a nap...sort of. It was the first time that McKay was trying to tease Na. It was kinda funny to me cause I know it will happen when they're older.
Newlyweds!
Pretty and Yummy cake







3 comments:
I love seeing pictures of Kristan-she's a gorgeous bride!! That picture of you two is really cute as well. glad you could go be a part of that with her!
Congrats to Kristan! She was a beautiful bride! And yes, just taking a pic of you with the kids proves that you were there, even if they aren't looking. I never knew how hard it is to get two kids to look at a camera. It's a nightmare! Glad you had fun!
Jess you look so good. How fun to have a get away and with a sitter. You kids are so cute.
Post a Comment