Monday, September 21, 2009

TIME TO GO PRIVATE..

It's that time, to set our blog to private. Leave a comment w/ your email and we'll send you an invite!
Or if you don't want to leave your email here, you can can email me at my old email- juiska21@hotmail.com
Thanks!

25 comments:

Lori said...

Hey! We love following your blog. My email is lmariehill@gmail.com . And I would love to get together with you guys sometime soon! Sorry its been so long, summer just gets really busy somehow.

Natalie said...

Hey girl...I would love to be invited to view your blog! her_majesty16@yahoo.com
Hope your doing good!

Laura Judd said...

Oh girl, put me on the list!
jasonandlaurajudd@gmail.com

Jessica said...

deekerbeekers@gmail.com :)

Heather said...

I love reading your blog, so please add me!
heathermenzie@gmail.com

The Owens said...

meowens15@gmail.com

ooh let me keep seeing what you and your cute family are up to :)

Emily said...

Hey I love seeing your blog and the pictures of the kids! Invite ME! emily.longshore@gmail.com

Mortensen Family said...

Please add me. I love looking at your cute little family. Thanks.
malandktmortensen@gmail.com

Courtney said...

I'm in! court.wallace@gmail.com

Mrs. Jones said...

Of course I wanna follow!
allmybears14@gmail.com Thanks!

Lindsay Blain said...

How come? Did something happen?
Here's mine: Linds2456@hotmail.com or Lindsay@aaaservco.com

Miss y'all! :)

Lindsay Blain said...

How come? Did something happen?
Here's mine: Linds2456@hotmail.com or Lindsay@aaaservco.com

Miss y'all! :)

Kristi said...

tyler_kristi@hotmail.com

Katie B. said...

kthoward_@hotmail.com

I know, its still my maiden name ;)

Kara said...

yah! keep me in the loop of your cute family. love ya girlie klogz3@yahoo.com

The Bahrs said...

katherineabahr@yahoo.com

Love ya!

Jenny Timmerman said...

Us too please! :)

jenny.timmerman@gmail.com

English Family said...

pdsoccercriminalathotmaildotcom
fun to see you enjoying life-April

The Bingham Family said...

Hi, here you go! kimibingham@gmail.com

A and A said...

amax201@hotmail.com we would love to keep reading your blog!

jkhoek said...

I hope i don't need to beg to be invited, but just in case.....please, please invite me to your blog :)
love
Jammers

Steph Revelli said...

hey! i want an invite! steph.revelli@gmail.com thanks!

Cathy / aka Weezi said...

I love keeping up with your family, when your mom doesn't show me pics she has taken of you! You have a beautiful family. cdonahoe5434@bellsouth.net.

Cathy Donahoe

The Wilsons said...

add me please.

my email is: sunbeems2000@gmail.com

Thanks

Ryan Chase said...

Thanks for the invite. I feel so privileged! We miss you guys terribly. Christmas is going to be the best this year as it means we will be living in Utah finally!