Thursday, December 3, 2009

November Happenings

November has been so so busy! I love the Holiday Spirit that's in the air, the weather has been awesome, and the kids make everything fun!

 Naomi made her first Gingerbread House all by herself. Nana Chase hosts a gingerbread house-making party each year so Naomi showed us her mad skills.And she ate just as much candy as you see on her house.





Jazz game with the kids. I often forget that I brought my camera so this is the only pic we have of the night.
 
McKay in a cute outfit from Nana Ginn

Thanksgiving Day

 
Getting ready for the BYU/Utah Game...

 
 

2 comments:

jkhoek said...

I need to hold those kiddos. Na is looking so old. And Mac, i don't even know what to say-what a little stud. Can't wait to squeeze them :)

Mortensen Family said...

McKay looks so like such a happy little boy. Naomi's gingerbread house looks great. I bet she had tons of fun with all that candy around.