Adam is the best at planning fun birthdays. My birthday is the day before Valentine's so usually it's something really fun. This year we went snowmobiling!
Adam drove most of the time and I was the grandma sitting in the back of the snowmobile but it was really fun to ride together. (and last time I was driving the 4 wheeler (kind of the same thing right?) we almost went off a cliff, seriously, cause it was really heavy and I couldn't control it very well.)
Anyways, It was so much fun! We need to go again soon.
It was snowing the day we went out and when we hit 10,000 feet it was a totaly white-out. We couldn't see the paths at all, and we couldn't see the view from the mountain, but it was still really pretty on the paths and exploring the mountains with my hubby.
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
My Birthday and Valentine's Day
On the mountain...
driving along....
I thought this would look cooler than it does. This is Adam going down a big hill. You can see the people down below watchin him be crazy...
At the end of the trails is a huge open field. It was fun to watch the experienced people doing crazy stunts. And I actually drove the snowmobile in the open field, cause we couldn't fall off a cliff there.
snow angel
When I stepped off to make a snow angel my foot sank like 4 feet. Once again can't really tell in the pictures.
We were laughing pretty hard trying to walk in such deep snow.
Thanks to Larissa for all of the warm clothes!! =)....And Adam for such a great time!...And all those involved in watching our kids while we were gone. =)
Posted by Jess on Tuesday, March 02, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















4 comments:
That looks like so much fun. I am so glad you had such a great time. You deserve it!! Adam is such a good husband. I saw your mom today. She told me about your up-coming trip....why are you scared? You better be excited....because you are going to love it! Happy B-day Miss. Jess!
That looks like so much fun! I'm glad you had a great birthday! :)
What fun. I am jealous. I have only gone once but really enjoyed it. I would be like you and sit in the back. Once I had kids I've "played it safe". Happy Birthday
how fun! that is the most snow i have ever seen. that's insane!!
Post a Comment