Friday, September 17, 2010

Grandpa and Grandma Ginn Visit!!

We had a blast with Grandma and Grandpa Ginn! Thanks for coming.
Wish I would have taken more pics but here are some from the week..
playing cards
Grandpa and Na
BYU Game, dad and mom's first time to watch a game in the stadium
tailgaiting (pretty hard core, at BYU)
had great seats!
the guys enjoying the game
Mom in heaven =)
 Mo-Tab
Saying good-bye =(

5 comments:

jkhoek said...

So fun! I don't think it's possible to fit any more cougar blue into one post. Looks like a great time with them. Nana and Papa always know how to par-tay and you guys are such fun hosts. Thanks for putting pictures up, I've been looking forward to seeing them!

Maria said...

It's so cool to see your parents as grandparents. I bet they spoil the kids like crazy. I love the picture of Mckay pointing at his nose...he is so funny! Miss you Jess!

Raymond and Kristan said...

Love the pictures! You'll have to tell your parents hi for me! They look as good as ever! It was so much fun to see you, I still can't believe how big McKay is getting! Love you guys!

Mortensen Family said...

Ginns always know how to have fun. Looks like the kids loved having them there as well.

The Wilsons said...

WOW...your folks look the same as they did 12 years ago. I hope I still look that good in 12 years!