Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Mardi Gras at The Chase House

We hosted a murder mystery party and it was hilarious! Oh my goodness, everyone came dressed so well, and acted the parts so well, too! I haven't laughed so hard in a long time.

Kim won best actress and Adam T. won the prize for best costume, even though his accent was usually what I was laughing at. If you've seen Waterboy, he could be compared to that guy that mumbles and no one can understand, then he had to modify it a bit so we could understand his side of the story. Anyways, here are some pictures. And thanks to everyone who made it a fun night!!

I can't figure out why these two pics won't rotate
 Then Larissa topped off the night by putting on my wig, it was quite a different look than we're used!

2 comments:

Lindsay Blain said...

Holy Cow Jess!!!! This looks like it was SOOOO much fun!! !haha. AWESOME costumes!!! :) Hilarious...

Lori said...

Jess, That looks like a ton of fun. what a great idea! I love how all out you guys went.