Thursday, November 20, 2008

OUR BIG NEWS....IT'S A ...........

BOY!!!!! Wednesday afternoon we went to the dr and got some great news! Our baby is a boy! We are so excited and can't wait to hold him. The news made it so much more real that baby #2 is so close!

Of course we would have been ok with having a boy or girl, but this is such a new experience! We are excited to have a little buddy for Adam and a sibling for Naomi, and I can't wait til I see my son! Can't believe those words yet. I'm still in a little bit of shock. At a few different times yesterday Adam and I caught each other staring off wondering what the little guy will be like. We knew what the other was thinking about. It was such a comforting feeling. And we can't imagine loving our kid as much as we love Naomi.

We were so excited yesterday that we had to buy something blue so we got "baby" a blue BYU onesie. He'll be wearing lots of Cougar appearal in the years to come so Adam was excited to have that be the first purchase.

What's going through Adam's mind right now:
What's going through my mind:

(Baby is due April 3rd.)

16 comments:

Mortensen Family said...

that's so exciting Jessica. Congrats. That will lots of fun. I'm sure Adam will love being able to be rough and tough with a boy. Have you guys thought of any names? Congratulations again.

The Bahrs said...

YEEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!!! I can't wait to meet him and snuggle him!

Heather said...

Congratulations guys! I'm so excited for all. We'll have to let our boys play when we come to UT for visits!

A and A said...

I'm so excited for you guys! Congratulation! It seems like everybody that’s pregnant is having a boy. Andy is that same way he can’t wait to put Brent in all the little Gator apparel he has and take him to the games!

Katie B. said...

AWESOME!!! I love the pictures of what was going on in your heads ;) I almost teared up a little looking at those missionaries!

Lori said...

Maybe a boy baby name will come easier for you guys. We are still trying to figure that one out. Congrats!

The Bingham Family said...

Congrats! That is SO exciting!!!!

The Jensens said...

Congratulations guys! That's so exciting!

Mama Snow said...

Congrats! Boys are so fun. A little more energy then girls, but fun!

Anonymous said...

A boy...how exciting! Congratulations!

Maria said...

Hey Friend! That is so exciting. That little boy is going to be so lucky. He is going to have teh best mum in the world(Brits say mum instead of mom). I bet Naomi is so excited about her little brother. Baby Chase can now play boy stuff with cousin Calob. I can't wait to talk to you. I will try to call you someother time.

The Coleman Family said...

AWW jess! that is so cool!! little boys are so sweet and they have an awesome relationship with their mommies!!!
Congrats!!

Jenny said...

I am so happy for you! Have fun...your daughter will be a great big sister!

Lindsay Blain said...

YAY!!!! JESS!!! That's SOOO exciting!!!! CONGRATS!!! Yay for the boy!!! Meggan just had hers on Saturday! Yay for boys!

Courtney said...

Jessica, BOYS ROCK!!! How fun for you guys!!! I was just catching up on your blog and noticed that you came to St. George to see Les Mis--you know that we live in St. George like 5 minutes from Tuachan?? Next time you are headed south, drop me a note on my blog and we'll hook up! You guys are always welcome to stay with us as well :) We LOVE visitors! Anyways, congrats again! Merry Christmas!

Bill&Leslie said...

April 3rd is Alli's birthday! That would be really cool if they shared a birthday! We're really excited for you guys. Love you!

~Leslie