Who would have thought this Louisiana born girl and Utah born boy would some day fall in love and have a family? I'm sure glad it happened. Life is good.
I love you, my Adam. Thanks for being mine!
Here he is enjoying some frozen yogurt-our fav thing these days.
Wow...four years already? Crazy..time flies. You two are perfect for each other. You look so happy Jess! I love your post of your Memphis trip. I love the picture of Naomi and McKay in the airplane...is so adorable! I can't believe your mom is 50...I wish I could look that gorgeous at her age. Miss you Jess!
3 comments:
Wow...four years already? Crazy..time flies. You two are perfect for each other. You look so happy Jess! I love your post of your Memphis trip. I love the picture of Naomi and McKay in the airplane...is so adorable! I can't believe your mom is 50...I wish I could look that gorgeous at her age. Miss you Jess!
You love birds make me smile. Hope it was a great day for ya :) Here's to many more years to come!!
Awww....I love these new pictures on your blog girl!! Y'all are SOO sweet! I love y'all!! :)
Post a Comment