Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Church...at home...

Today Naomi conducted a church meeting at our house. McKay and I were the audience and she was in charge (big surprise =) ). I was having a hard time keeping a straight face, even though it was quite clever and sweet that she knew how to do this, it just made me laugh that she put it all together.

First she conducted us in singing our ABCs. Then she said a prayer. Then we sang "Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam". Then she said another prayer. Then she gave some talks about who knows what. Then we wrapped up the meeting with another song-"Follow The Prophet"-and one more prayer.
At least we know she is getting something out of going to church. So all of those restless Sacrament Meetings ARE really worthwhile!!
I love being a mom.

4 comments:

The Bahrs said...

Oh my goodness! That is so adorable! She must be paying a lot more attention in church then Jett! Ha ha! What a smart girl.

Raymond and Kristan said...

I love her little personality! You always have such fun stories with Naomi! :) Can't wait to see you guys!

jkhoek said...

Hilarious! And so sweet. What a good girl. yeah, she must be getting something out of church each week :)

Lindsay Blain said...

Oh my goodness Jess!!! That is SOOO sweet!! What a SMART girl!! Hilarious! She totally has personality oozing out of her! haha. What a cute girl! :)