Thanks for my cute soccer outfit! I love it! It fits me perfect and I love having something all the way from England. You two are the best!!
Love, McKay
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Dear "Aunt" Maria and "Uncle" Matt....
Posted by Jess on Thursday, June 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











5 comments:
He looks so big and all grown up in those pictures. He is so cute Jess.
Oh Jess. Thanks for this post. I have to agree with you friend above he is getting so big! He is all ready for the world cup. Make sure he does not wear the outfit on Saturday. The U.S is playing againts England that day and Matt will be disappointed if McKay starts suporting the motherland.
You have to wait until Sunday! When the game is over. I am right up there with the England supporters too, but after Saturday!
Love,
Matt
Oh my goodness!!!! He is SOOOO big Jess!!!! Holy cow!! What a cute little man in that jersey!! :)
He is so cute! Is he walking yet? It looks like he is definately a cruiser.
Post a Comment