Wednesday, January 28, 2009

(Great) Grandma Ginn, Jamie and Caleb Came to Visit

Last week we had some very special visitors! Great Grandma Ginn came from Mississippi, and Jamie and Caleb came from San Fran for a few fun filled days.

The kids had lots of play-time together and we "adults" had fun just talking the days away, and we made it out for a few outtings, too.


Naomi taught Caleb some silly things.
Thanks to Dad Ginn for putting all of this together!

3 comments:

Larissa Chase said...

What cute cousins.

Maria said...

Did you dad planned this on his own? I am impressed. Caleb is so big! That is funny that Naomi is teaching him silly things. I am glad you guys had a great time.

Larissa Chase said...

I bet that was fun to have Great Grandma Ginn there. We miss you guys so much. I am like teary right now just thinking about it.
Love you.