Friday, January 30, 2009

Valentine Cookies and Daddy's Ball Game

Naomi and I made some yummy Valentine's cookies...even though it's still January! Ha! It was quite the task with a 2 year old helping but it was so fun to see her little brain work. She had to be the one to pour in each ingredient, mix the batter, cut the cookies out of the dough, etc. She could do so much more than I expected out of such a little person.

Here are some of the favorites: (Naomi was trying so hard to smile)

Then we went to see daddy play some basketball. Naomi yells, as loud as she can, "Yay, Da-da Ball!" It is the cutest thing. She even distracts the other team cause it's so cute!


"Hanging out" with the team after the game

6 comments:

Maria said...

She is so funny! She really does pay attention while her daddy plays. Those two pictures of her clapping and her hand in her mouth are so cute! I want to meet her so badly. I love making cookies with kids. They love it so much. Yes, we like Grenada is kind of different. I have to send you an email. Love ya

The Bahrs said...

that is so cute! ps can i have some cookies!? jk! ha ha!

Larissa Chase said...

She sure is a good cheer-er...I remember. I love it. Tell her to keep it up!

Lori said...

Those cookies look great! You guys do some fun stuff!

Courtney said...

LOVE holiday goodies...especially making them with children :)

jkhoek said...

I adore that little gal! She is so cute cheering on her daddy. And you know I want to help you eat those cookies! I love the one with strawberries on top! Your such a good mom :)